Workday HR Associate
Hammersmith / Remote
UP TO £400 P/Day (Inside IR35) Umbrella
My client is looking for a HR New Joiner Experience Analyst to lead a major transformation programme across on a Global scale in multiple territories.
The HR Transformation Programme will ensure the new strategy is developed into a programme of change involving process, people and technology.
The Technology of choice is Workday involving implementation of core HCM data supplemented by a number of modules covering the Hire to Retire processes.
Reporting to the New Joiner Experience Lead the HR New Joiner Experience Analyst will play a crucial role in ensuring the programme has support with a focus on programme start-up activities, new design and operating models with HR and Non-HR stakeholders.
- Understand the current practices for new joiners that encompass a number of HR operations including recruitment and onboarding
- Research and plan programme start up requirements. Support the definition of what a New joiner process could look like
- Provide Programme support whilst it develops its future operating model which will include an operating model transformation including Shared Services
- Act as a New Joiner experience specialist when reviewing potential vendors and implementation partner proposals
- Provide design and capabilities (functional and technical) for the HR Workday solution
- Provide Programme functional leadership & support for the Divisional subject matter expert teams
- Work closely with the Programme resources to provide support regarding its PMO processes (Risks, Issues and Planning)
- Assist in Programme Plans adhering to relevant milestones
- Assist in researching new capabilities within Workday with respect to the onboarding process
- Create detailed process documentation - including user guides, work instructions and standardised global processes process maps, detailing process activities, owners and hand-offs.
Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar New Joiner Experience role ideally gained within a large, complex organisation
- Experience in working in a federated organisation would be desirable
- Experience demonstrating effective team player who supports team members being resilient and enthusiastic
- Proven written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations
Please submit your CV in the first instance.