£20,000 - £22,000 + Shift Allowance
This international multi-billion-pound company is a world-leading pioneer in the design and manufacture of components and subsystems for the Aerospace, Defence, and Energy industries. Specialising in Airframe Systems, Engine Systems, and Energy & Equipment, this company has been providing innovative solutions to some of the world's toughest engineering problems for over 170 years.
They are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled Waterjet Operative to join their team in Loughborough, specialising in the Polymer Seals division.
As a Waterjet Operative you will:
- Be responsible for setting up and operating high-pressure waterjets
- Use your hands-on skills to load and unload, operate controls, and ensure quality requirements are met
- Operate specialist equipment
What do you need to do the role?
- Follow specific instructions and procedures
- Able to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude
- Previous waterjet experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
What else do you need to know?
- Standard benefits include: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays and 4%-8% matched pension contribution.