Warehouse Operative (Goods In)
Duration: 6 months
Location: Onsite 5 days a week - Cheltenham
Rates and Shifts
Our client is looking for one Warehouse Op for Swing shifts and one for night shifts
Swing Shifts - Alternating weeks
Earlies Mon - Thurs 0600 - 1330 Fri - 0600 - 1300
Lates Mon - Thurs 1315 - 2115 Fri - 1245 - 1745
- Paying £16.65 PAYE for first 2 weeks (on day shifts) for training then moving to £20.31 an hour PAYE
Night Shifts - Mon - Thurs 2100 - 0615
- Paying £16.65 PAYE for first 2 weeks (on day shifts) for training then moving to £22.14 an hour PAYE
Ensure accurate and efficient material throughput (Dock to Stock) in support of manufacturing production cells, Engineering and External Suppliers. This role has a strong emphasis on receiving and handling the Material flow, Storage, accuracy, quality, kitting and disposition to Aerospace standards
- To support Receiving / Warehousing Team in daily Dock to Stock Processing.
- Receive, verify, process and receipt goods to the business system.
- Process through the Quality database (QMS)
- Record supplier C of C's / Pack slips
- Recognise and action Non-Conformance's.
- Communicate queries through to appropriate person.
- Transact, verify and locate Inventory.
- Comply with Stores Procedures
- Physical & System receipts
- System / paperwork checks
- Physical movement of stock
- Tracking and Control of stock
- Traceability Control
- Non-Conforming Material
- Business System Transactions
- Stores receiving and locating
- Kitting & Issues from Stores
- Material presentation
- Stock disposition & housekeeping
- Stores realignment, repackaging, relocating.
- Cycle Count
Experience and Knowledge required:
- Proactive self-starter with a can do attitude
- Good communicator
- Flexible between skills matrix
- Working knowledge of material handling requirements Inc., ESD, HazMat, MSD
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of Aerospace Material Handling and controls...
- Time management and prioritisation
- Working knowledge of both ERP & MRP systems.
- Knowledge and experience gained from a strong warehousing background.
- Customer focused and comfortable at working with people at all levels.
- High level of attention to detail and experienced problem-solving approach
- High levels of energy, drive and commitment.
- IT literate with confident user of PC packages, experienced in use of planning systems.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV for review