Warehouse Operator - Holmes Chapel
The duration of the contract is 3 months
The location of this role is Holmes Chapel
The pay rate for this role is £15.43 per hour
The role is working for a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation.
Week 1: Mon - Fri 6am - 2pm
Week 2: Mon - Fri 2pm - 10pm
To receive, pick, assemble, pack and despatch orders in accordance with the weekly 'Work-to' plan ensuring all BPCs and cGMP documentation is complete.
- Receive, check and book-in goods in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Unload materials using appropriate manual handling equipment and in accordance with the HSE procedures.
- Liaise with Planning, drivers and suppliers to arrange booking-in slots.
- Pick, assemble and check shop orders and requisitions in accordance with the weekly 'Work to' plan in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Put away unused or returned material from Production in line procedures.
- Operate FLTs, High Rise and other mechanical lifting devices in accordance with operating procedures and HSE procedures.
- Ensure stock is put away correctly as per the SOP
- Complete quarterly cycle counts.
- Prepare, check and pack finished product to cGMP standards ready for despatch
- Ensure sea containers are loaded and secured in line with written procedures.
- Load materials using appropriate manual handling equipment and in accordance with the HSE procedures.
- Carry out visual checks on vehicles to ensure they are safe to carry our finished products.
- Complete all BPCS transactions in order to support both site and local activities
- Environmental monitoring
- Stock movement
- Complete checks on all mechanical lifting equipment in accordance with the written procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a good level of housekeeping
- Inducting visitors and contractors to the Warehouse
- Provide relief cover to the Stores and Staging
- On the job training will be given but previous Warehouse Operator experience is preferred
- Good English language skills, written and verbal
- Experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry is desirable or other regulated industry e.g., food.