3 Months - May extend
Up to £327 p/day PAYE
We are seeking a new joiner for our clients Treasury team to oversee the company's cash budget/forecasting, financial planning, and cash management. The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience in corporate financial management and will be an integral part of maintaining positive relationships with internal business heads, core-services teams and Group Treasury colleagues.
The candidate will be responsible for the cash reporting and will ensure that all processes are properly accounted for, including alignment with the forecast accuracy guidelines of Group Treasury. The role will involve coordinating with finance managers of business units, cash teams within the UK region and shared service teams to deliver Group requirements for the UK region.
The role requires someone who is analytical and has good experience in driving the data analysis required to challenge and improve the forecast accuracy. As Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) plays a big role in retrieving the required data, the successful candidate will ideally (but not a prerequisite) have good hands-on experience in HFM including data extraction, reporting structures and hierarchies
The role will involve close liaison and day to day working with the finance and accounting team based in Kolkata covering functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses and fixed assets.
The position reports to the Treasury Manager, with day-to-day responsibilities aligned closely with the Legal Finance Director, Chief Accountant, and the UK Reporting Team.
* Preparation of annual cash budget, monthly forecasts, and actual reporting including trend analysis
* Management of the daily/weekly cash and reporting
* Maintain an efficient system of policies/procedures that adequately control cash flow activities
* Monitor outsourced Treasury functions
* Bank reconciliation review and management.
* Maintain great relationships with key stake holders
* Coordinate with the business teams, cash teams within the UK scope for Group activities and reporting
* Treasury reporting: produce analysis required for monthly review with LFD/Group Cash Officer
* Opportunities for line management
* Understanding of all banking /payment process and willingness to help cover in team as required
Person Profile (essential/desirable qualifications, experience, knowledge):
* Proven track record in a Finance function (ideally treasury) with excellent analytical skills
* Excellent communication and influencing skills to senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
* Ability to ensure decisions are taken and followed up
* Self-sufficient who prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
* Strong knowledge of MS Office programs (particularly excel)
* Good understanding of a P&L to cash reconciliations
* Very much a "hands on" person
* Experience working with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is desirable
* Oracle experience desirable but not essential
Please submit your CV in the first instance.