Transformation Manager - Finance on the Cloud
6 Month Rolling Contract
£550.00 PAYE / £705.76 Umbrella
Within this role you will have the opportunity to work on the second largest project within the third largest bank in the world. Within this role you will support key business transition activities throughout all change and implementation phases of the Finance on the Cloud programme. You will be imbedded alongside the IT delivery team and will support the Implementation Lead who is responsible for leading the end-to-end delivery of Business Finance data and process design.
- Strong sponsor and stakeholder management experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience in organising change through a project's life cycle (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience within financial services (ESSENTIAL)
- Knowledge of transformation and change management
- Experience dealing with compliance and governance
- Experience within a consulting capacity
- Support the analysis of business requirements to inform operating model design
- Direct activities to enable effective implementation and migrate risk
- Work closely with HR to understand the legal elements behind the transformation
- Define and monitor progress, evolving the approach and replanning activities with experience where necessary, to ensure new operating models are fully embedded
- Actively manage relationships and coordinate the migration of activities from the in-country tram to the Global Finance Centre (offshore)
- Manage the transition of programme deliverables from workstreams into business-as-usual processes
- Drive, lead and implement a robust structured governance framework, ensuring correct recording/documentation and meaningful escalation processes
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you think you are a perfect fit for the role or interested to hear more information, we would love to hear from you!
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on