Trainee Gunloader (Oil & Gas)
Quarterly Bonus + Health Insurance + Full Training
Working Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Do you have experience in a hands-on or labouring role?
Are you looking for your first step into the Oil & Gas sector, with a global engineering company who provide market-leading training and development?
You'll work in a thriving workshop, where perforating guns are loaded, in preparation for operations at the wellsite. This is a rare opportunity to be fully trained into a niche, highly sought-after skill set.
Initially you will assist with labouring activities around the workshop. Once you have completed training at our training school, you will take on increasing responsibilities until you are fully-fledged Gunloader.
What we can offer:
- Future Career Progression: Embrace growth opportunities within our organisation, where we prioritise employee development and advancement.
- Industry-Leading Equipment: Work with cutting-edge technology at the forefront of the industry.
- On-the-Job Training and Support: Receive comprehensive training, mentorship, and ongoing support to excel in your role.
- Support with preparing accessories required for operations, and maintaining the facility
- Ensure on-time completion of tasks as requested
- Follow HSE Standards, always adhering to PPE regulations
- Support with documentation required to update records
- Manual lifting of items
- Attend training as required
- Previous experience in a hands-on role
- Strong desire to learn and train
- Motivated and positive mindset
- Due to the location of the workshop, you will require your own mode of transport
If this resonates with you, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV.