Trainee Composite Laminator
Are you an enthusiastic and hard-working individual who wants to build your career as a Trainee Composite Laminator in a world-leading, innovative company? This job could be perfect for you.
- An international multi-billion-pound company
- World-leading pioneer in the Aerospace industry
- FTSE 100 Company
- Great Benefits
- Friendly and Supportive Working environment
- Provides stability with work/life balance
What You'll do:
As a Trainee Composite Laminator you will:
- Use your hands-on skills to carry out tool preparation
- Cut and prepare materials
- Follow customer requirements using process specifications and instructions
- Work on your feet for long periods of time
What We're Looking For:
- Follow specific instructions and procedures
- Read technical drawings
- Ability to work in a physically challenging environment
- Work independently
- Positive attitude
- Previous experience with composites or in a manufacturing/hands-on environment is preferred although full training is provided.
What else do you need to know?
- The hours for this role are: 07:30-16:15 (Monday - Thursday) and 07:30-12:30 (Friday)
- Full training is provided at every stage
- Standard benefits include: 25 days annual leave + 9 Bank Holidays, Dental Plan, Employee Discounts, Family-Friendly policies, generous pension contribution, and more!
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, submit your up-to-date CV now. We are more than happy to answer any questions and support you wherever possible!