Job Title: Contractor - Test Technician
Duration: 6 months
Hourly Rate: £22p/h
The Production Test Technician completes work according to instructions, specifications and procedures. Conducts a variety of verification tests and calibration on electronic and electromechanical equipment with the use of a range of common electronics measurement equipment and specialist type test equipment.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets up and operates equipment to test/calibrate units/subassemblies as per instructions, specifications, and procedures.
- Performs troubleshooting and failure analysis of analogue and digital circuitry to component level
- Provides detailed written failure description with root cause analysis to production and engineering.
- Follows written and verbal instructions, adheres to all company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Carries out production/repair/assembly work as required within multiple departments on this site.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment and follows company safety policies.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work additional hours as necessary on evenings/weekends during periods of increased demand.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities List
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Skilled in the use of test equipment, hand tools, power tools and electric soldering
- Good reading and comprehension skills to understand regulations and instructions
- Ability to analyse and determine methods and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Windows software applications
- Excellent canteen facilities
- Starbucks on site
If You Are Interested in The Role, Then Please Apply with Your CV