Role: Technical Recruiter (Nuclear Industry)
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Up to £26/hour PAYE
- Individual will be responsible for supporting company-wide recruiting activities.
- Candidates should have strong comprehension of technical jobs, preferably in the nuclear and/or Department of Energy (DOE) arena.
- Individual will be responsible for receiving and advertising technical job orders; as well as sourcing, screening, and submitting candidates to clients.
- Successful candidate must be able to multitask, prioritize, and complete tasks with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Seeking individuals with independent, self-starter, self-motivated qualities.
- Other duties may include supporting on-boarding of new staff and general administrative support.
Job Qualifications :
- 2 to 10+ years Recruiting/Staffing experience desired, preferably in the nuclear industry.
- Technical expertise in the DOE industry highly desired.
- Engineering recruitment experience desired.
- Contract recruitment experience desired.
- Must have excellent professional oral, written, and grammatical communication skills.
- Must have strong technical skills on PC operating systems; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook, data entry, database management, and the ability to quickly learn our internet-based applications, is required.
- Must be a positive team player, a quick learner, meticulous, and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to provide a high level of attention to detail and high-quality work while multi-tasking with interruptions.
- Must be flexible to accommodate company needs as they grow and change.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Desire to commit and grow with us.
- An eagerness to perform well, taking pride and care with responsibilities is desired.
- All candidates are required to participate in pre-employment screening, background investigation, and verification of education credentials.
To apply please send your CVs in the first instance