6 months Contract
Cheltenham / Remotely
£250-£300 per day Umbrella
The Successful applicat would need to come from either engineering, oil or gas, aviation, automotive or technology sectors with either experience in any of these industries.
- Lead Strategic/Niche recruiting activity across a variety of disciplines including Digital Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing.
- You will collaborate with TA team members, individual Hiring Managers, Department Leaders, HR counterparts and all candidates
- Deliver comprehensive support to the Aviation hiring groups to fulfil recruiting strategy in a wing to wing recruitment process, effectively prioritising workload
- Handle specialised recruitment programs to address unusual needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development for the European region
- Engage with passive market and craft sourcing strategy pipelines using various methods
- Be a great partner across businesses and TA teams, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Set high recruitment standards, always taking into consideration operational excellence and compliance
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability/competency based assessments during their interview
- Maintain strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and styles
- Ensure delivery against key TA metrics
- Effectively handle the GE candidate experience, ensuring that it is positive and respectful
- Provide ad hoc market intelligence data to hiring team and business, combine information (talent market trend, threats, opportunity, etc.) to be used at business strategy level
- Previous recruitment experience gained within the Aviation industry or industrial / manufacturing industry
- Passion to deliver high quality customer service to internal clients and external candidates
- Internal and external experience
- Desire to develop domain knowledge, functional expertise and market intelligence on key talent demands
- Build strong relationships and deliver on talent recruiting strategies and models
- Fluency in Italian, German, Czech or Polish would be advantageous, but is NOT a requirement for the role.
If you feel your skills and experiences match the role, please apply with CV.