Global Assessment SME
6 Month Contract
£800 Per Day (Umbrella)
What You'll Do
- Work as an assessment SME within the HSBC Assessment CoE
- Primary responsibility for providing assessment SME support for Workforce Entry Level Control and Workforce Pre-Hire Recruitment Solutions
- Support R&O, Heads of Development and Learning on the selection and deployment of assessment solutions within assigned solution areas.
- Support the upskilling of R&O, Talent CoE and HR community within scope.
- Preparation of communications and learning materials to accompany assessments.
- Create SOPs to address assessment design, appropriate use, validation, fairness and legal compliance.
- Preparation of insight reports using assessment results and data.
- Provide day-to-day technical support and coaching on report interpretation and data analysis
- Provide subject matter expertise responses to questions raised by internal control mechanisms, e.g. Model Risk, Compliance, People Risk, Legal, Change forums, Employee forums and Internal Audit
- Active vendor management within assigned assessment solution areas.
- Contribute external information and best practices on the use of assessments related to recruitment, development and talent management.
What You Will Need To Succeed In The Role
- M.Sc./Ph.D in Occupational/Organisational Psychology with a strong background in assessment.
- Qualified personality and ability test user (BPS Ability & Personality) and eligible for BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
- 10+ years' experience in Assessment solution design, selection, validation, and data insights required.
- Proven ability to distil complex and varied data into information to measure and manage performance.
- The preferred candidate will have an in-depth understanding of global assessment consultancy, preferably with insights into SHL, Cappfinity, Korn Ferry or Russell Reynolds.
- Recent in-house Assessment CoE experience desirable but not required.
Apply now to register interest.
Contract Recruitment Consultant