Systems Verification Engineer
Rate: Inside IR35 - up to £80 an hour (DoE)
Onsite Requirements: 4 days a week onsite, 1 day working from home
Duration: 12 Months
Integration and Verification Engineers;
- Support product integration at both sub-system or the at the aircraft level.
- Writing test procedures, de-bugging of systems test results or hands-on testing in the labs and working with the customer and engineering teams.
- Support software and hardware engineers in their debugging of problems found during testing.
- Support work required to deliver Systems development and/or verification activities against customer requirements as directed by the team lead.
- Experience of the Systems lifecycle.
- Contributing to the new/updated design of a system architecture.
- Support the creation & execution of Systems verification artefacts to ensure requirements are correctly met.
- Awareness & ideally experience of some of the following; requirements, design, architecture, verification (manual & automated scripts), traceability, baseline & change control.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience of the system design lifecycle within Aerospace, automotive or similar complex product
- Prior experience working in a team
- A general understanding of electrical power distribution systems - Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscopes etc
- Awareness of Agile and Kanban techniques.
- Familiar with ARP4754A, and /or working to rigorous development standards.
- An awareness of hardware and/or software design engineering
- You will be working in a team environment, so good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and drive them to completion, escalating to the team lead when required.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Proactive and positive approach to challenges.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV for review