Role: Systems Verification Engineer
Location: Cheltenham, Mon-Thurs on-site (Friday remote)
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Up to £80/hour
We are currently recruiting for exciting new systems opportunities on a wide range of Electrical Power Distribution Systems such as the F-35 Lightning II multirole combat aircraft, the Electronic Circuit Breaker Unit technology refresh for the C-130 Hercules turboprop military transport aircraft and the Dassault Falcon 10-X business jet.
Integration and Verification Engineers;
- Support product integration at both sub-system or the at the aircraft level.
- Writing test procedures, de-bugging of systems test results or hands-on testing in the labs and working with the customer and engineering teams.
- Support software and hardware engineers in their debugging of problems found during testing.
- Support work required to deliver Systems development and/or verification activities against customer requirements as directed by the team lead.
- Experience of the Systems lifecycle.
- Contributing to the new/updated design of a system architecture.
- Support the creation & execution of Systems verification artefacts to ensure requirements are correctly met.
- Awareness & ideally experience of some of the following; requirements, design, architecture, verification (manual & automated scripts), traceability, baseline & change control.