Systems Engineer (Verification)
6 month contract | Full Time
£55 per hour (Inside IR35)
Our client, an internationally-renowned provider in aircraft systems, engines and avionics is currently looking to recruit a Systems Engineer to join their talented team of engineers on their Cheltenham site.
The role will involve:
- Reviewing system requirements and defining system test cases for same; review of test equipment artefacts and working with TE team to define system need.
- Working with Chief Engineers Office to define and agree minimum viable product for testing approach to release into customer laboratories
- Defining systems test approach
- Test cases and test scripts
- Writing of test reports and supporting analysis of test failures
- Supporting writing and review of release documentation to enable delivery to customer
- Experience working with 270VDC
- Familiarity with aircraft power distribution systems
If you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the vacancy and we will be in touch to discuss suitability.