12 month contract
My Client is looking for engineers who are hands on and have experience in building verification rigs and performing systems verification.
- Preparation of the technical specifications and interfaces for Electrical Power Distribution System, including review and evaluation of legacy artefacts
- Provide technical Support in hardware and software integration for the Electrical Power Distribution System
- Preparation and review of Systems & Electrical System test plan and procedures, including review and evaluation of legacy test artefacts
- Support in design reviews collaborating with other stakeholders (Certification, Safety, Quality) to realise project commitments
- Requirements development, review and management using DOORS
- Defining verification strategies and authoring verification procedures
- Will support remaining team members and performing oversight/coordination of working with 3rd party suppliers
Qualifications / Requirements:*
Degree in Engineering/Technology
- Team working essential
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. DXL) an advantage.
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV