9 Month Contract
£54 Per Hour (Umbrella)
- Supporting existing SYS and SW personnel with performing tests and review activities for the release of the IAI Configuration software.
- Support the SYS engineer with Requirements review of proposed Mammoth Freighter Conversion changes; eventually leading to Testing of the SW at latter part of 2022.
- Support SYS and SW with any ELMS2 Customer Config updates for existing fleet.
- Perform Systems Tests.
- Review Test Results and support documentation production.
- Perform Requirements review.
- Perform SW Scrutinies for new CT builds.
- Good Systems Engineering skill background.
- Understands need for control of safety critical software and why we follow design standards (such as DO178 and ARP4754A).
- Prepared to come to site to work on Test bench.
- Previous ELMS product knowledge would be preferred (we are starting to see previous tenure CVs from ELMS2 or ELMS3), and/or embedded SW development knowledge; but this is primarily a Systems Verification role, so this background is the main need.
For more information please click APPLY NOW.