Systems Engineer - Elms3
9 months contract
Cheltenham - On-site and presence will be required with some remote working opportunities
Rate: £60 per hour - (Umbrella)
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our client on site team in Cheltenham where you will have the chance to work on a variety of projects.
- Help existing team analyse open test fails to help feed Outsource activities (Backlog), and to focus on specific test procedure updates designated as Customer Changes for Y11 (& future candidate Z changes).
- Support tasks that contribute to Z evidence (e.g. VCRM Gap analysis, and document updates to final release status)
- Part of core team of Test Procedure analysts and change implementers.
- Will help create Y11 and Z baseline of Tests.
Will support evidence gathering of coverage for Z standard Systems artefacts.
- Experienced Systems engineer who understands SYS+SW level verification standards (DO-178+ARP4754A) who can ramp up quickly to support small team.
- Familiarity with DOORS preferred.
- Knowledge of Python and/or Rational Team Concert is a bonus, but not a necessity.
- Previous ELMS product knowledge would be preferred ELMS2 or ELMS3.
- Systems verification
- Good Systems Engineering skill background.
For more information please click APPLY NOW.