Supply Chain Planner
Mon to Fri
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join one of the world's five largest pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisations. My Client has production facilities in Sweden, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, India and the UK and development sites in Sweden, Israel, and the United States. My Client is a world-leading CDMO abetting customers bringing innovations to market, from early-stage development to commercial manufacturing.
My Client's office is based in Cheadle.
Using your experience as a Supply Chain Planner, you will:
- Undertake risk assessments.
- Master Data management.
- Updates & maintains plans in M3, soon to be SAP, to ensure data integrity.
- Continuously improve supply chain processes.
- Address GDP/GMP issues directly to a line manager or RP.
- Business trips
- Manage stock levels using the supply and demand model.
- Place orders, monitor open orders and provide status updates, as well as track supplier performance KPI's.
- Collaborate with Regulatory colleagues to execute product changes in a timely fashion whilst keeping stock write-offs and stock-outs to a minimum.
- Proactively communicate supply constraints within the company.
- Collaborate with European distribution partners to monitor demand changes.
- Work with internal and external CMOS and API manufacturers to ensure on-time delivery of products.
- Undertake monthly stock reconciliation alongside group finance and management of the current forecasting model.
- Transportation booking and supplier relations will be required.
- Other accountabilities, as assigned.
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilise your Supply Chain Planner experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career in the pharmaceutical sector. My Client provides full training and career development opportunities.
What experience do I need?
- You will have a minimum of one year of experience in Supply/demand planning, supply management, procurement or related field.
We would also require experience of the following:
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, written and verbal, with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
- A commercial understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and outsourcing/contract manufacturing principles.
- Excellent stock management and forecasting abilities.
- Experience working in SAP, or related ERP system
- Competence in the use of MS Office software package, particularly Excel.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Relevant higher education within the business, supply chain, operations, life science or another relevant field
- Experience with import/ export activities
- Experience working in a regulated environment and awareness of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) within the pharmaceutical industry. My Client will provide internal courses.