Role: Supply Chain Planner
Location: Brentwood / Remote (3 days on site p/w)
Duration: Initially until April 2022
Rate: Up to £24/hour Umbrella
The Senior Supply Chain Planner orchestrates the correct calculation of requirements in our business to support the latest forecasted demand. Working with our EMS partners to agree production requirements on 12 months rolling forecast working with in the agreed Planning Framework. NPI process E2E from concept to mass production.
What you'll do:
- Production requirements to support demand for all territories to be shared with EMSs and their inbound plans are in line with our requirements. 12 months rolling forecast for all products
- Full E2E NPI process attending project meetings being the representative for the Group Supply Planning Team.
- Review & monitor metrics and KPI performances that are agreed & inward and outward cash payments to be forecasted to treasure for EMSs.
- Contribute to continuous improvement across the Group Supply Planning Team.
- Lead and provide support on projects within the team and cross functionally across the business.
What you'll bring:
- Experience within a face paced supply chain environment with in-depth experience of a customer focused planning role is essential
- Degree qualified or similar logistics/supply chain qualification (e.g. APICS) is essential
- Experienced in reporting & presentations with high proficiency levels in the Microsoft Office suite
- Manufacturing and long lead time planning experience within a large corporate environment is desirable
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance