Jefferson Wells are recruiting for an exciting opportunity in Farnborough for a Supply Chain Manager specialising in Bids & Programmes. This role will be focused around negotiating terms, contracts & discounts with suppliers for the procurement of Engineering equipment, systems, software's and other products.
We are looking to speak to with inquisitive supply chain professionals with a strategic approach to procurement, who are also able to drive continuous change & improvement to ensure best practice & improved performance.
What will you be doing?
- Developing & maintaining with key internal & external stakeholders to influence decisions
- Ensure compliance in relation to restrictions & controls around suppliers within the Defence sector
- Develop strategies alongside stakeholders to achieve targets, improve supplier performance & drive continuous improvement
- Improve processes & systems to achieve more consistent & improved performance to sourcing activities
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Supply Chain professional
- Knowledge of Engineering and/or Aerospace & defence
- Working knowledge of bidding processes & methodologies
- International Supply Chain experience preferable
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Contract negotiation skills
- Degree in business or Engineering an advantage
The ideal person will be able to demonstrate an ability to influence & challenge as well as being proactive in involving appropriate stakeholders. In return, you will get the opportunity to develop your skill-set and progress your career with a leading international business, working on some very interesting projects, with some of the most cutting edge technology in the world.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please apply and one of the team will be in touch to discuss this role in more detail.