Title: Senior Quality Engineer
Location: Mid Glamorgan, Wales
Duration: 6 Months initially - potential for extension
Rate: Market rate
- Monitor welding and NDT, operations strict compliance to FUD and ROP for the fabrication of Drain/Flash Tanks and Electrical Air Heaters
- Support in preparation and review of the welding and NDT documentation as well as audits and expediting
- Support NCR and derogations management, EdF customer inspections, Sequential EoMR review
- Handle the Daily flash report and weekly report as well as Immediate alert on critical issues.
- Daily briefings with PM and OF stakeholders, as needed
- Conduct weekly progress reviews meetings with the SQ, OF and Project team
- Making sure that there are no missed notifications and stop work in case of any concern
- Ideally from a Nuclear background
- Would need to be available for occasional witness inspection in the morning or afternoon outside of working hours.