Senior Customer Account Representative
Mon to Fri
Up to 33,000 p/a
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supplier Quality Compliance Administrator to join an FTSE 250 International company specializing in components and sub-systems for the Aerospace, Defence and Energy markets who work with aerospace companies all over the world.
Using your experience as a Supplier Quality Compliance Administrator, you will:
What do we require?
A High School Diploma/Higher Education Qualification with at three years of relevant experience. This experience includes customer service, Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Salesforce.com, and Robot Morning/Demand Line.
We would also like you to have:
- 3-4 years of experience in administration or a data driven role
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures and awareness of the regulations.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Well-organized, conscientious, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and follow detailed instructions with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Strong prioritization skills
- Conflict management skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial and accounting applications
- Intermediate level knowledge of PC software applications and strong understanding of PC operating systems
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilize your Senior Customer Account Representative experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career in the aerospace sector. My Client provides full training and career development opportunities.