My Client is looking for someone who has experience in Third Party / Supplier / Vendor Management with change management experience, in rolling out enhancements to Vendor Management, within major organisations.
The primary purpose of the role is to enhance Supplier Management within Technology:
- for critical suppliers where extensive management is required as well as core practices across a broader set of suppliers
- holistically for each supplier across 4 "pillars" - Risk Management, Performance Management, Cost/Commercial Management, Relationship Management
- to obtain benefits of supplier-level risk mitigation, reduced customer incidents, strategic decision making etc.
This is a change implementation role to scale-up current activities. The role includes:
- Working with a very wide range of stakeholders in Technology at Exec, Management and Analyst levels to articulate the benefits of supplier management and to gain support for implementing specific improvements to existing practices.
- Providing oversight, guidance and direction to those performing or contributing to supplier management including hands-on input where required to support colleagues in making progress
- Planning and tracking of activities & deliverables
The supplier management activities to be enhanced:
- Span the lifecycle from pre-contract to ongoing monitoring
- Include risk assessment and control activities, ongoing operational management, development of the strategic relationship
Candidates will have in depth experience of managing suppliers, excellent stakeholder management skills, project management skills.
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV