Supervisor Engineers needed for large scale Network / Fibre Build Project
Southwest regions - Yeovil, Exeter, Chippenham, Axminster, Honiton etc
Rate: Open to negotiation.
Duration: Permanent and contract positions available.
Manpower Engineering on behalf of the leading UK telecommunications network are seeking experienced Fibre and Copper jointers like you, to support their next stages of growth throughout the UK.
- Project Management experience in delivering network builds.
- HNC or similar, perhaps even degree education.
- NRSWA streetworks supervisor ticket (Units LA-08 or 1-9)
- Ability to work of job packs / network designs
- Installation of fibre nodes UG & OH
- Fibre Faulting experience
- Compliance with all Health, Safety, Quality Control & Environmental policies.
- PIA accreditation desirable although upskilling will be provided for suitable candidates.
- Confident at working at heights and underground network.
- MEWP licence would be desirable
- Full Driving License that permits you to drive a vehicle in the UK
(Successful candidates will be supplied with their own van, fuel, and equipment)
If you are interested, please forward your CV to apply today!