Strategy Manager - Retail
Location - London 2 days in the office / Remotely
3 months contract possible perm for right candidate
£700 per day- Umbrella (Inside IR35)
My Client is looking for an experienced Strategy Manager, you will contribute to formulating strategy across the business. This is a key role supporting the overall transformation plan to drive shareholder value and provide relevant insights to help the business make the right decisions and address key challenges.
- Identify and lead strategic analysis of important business challenges and opportunities to influence strategy development, including evaluation of existing business processes
- Develop solutions and action plans based on your strategic analysis, including evaluation of different solution options
- Develop financial models and business cases to support your analyses and enable data-driven decision-making
- Distil data, insights and information into clear and compelling written presentations / strategic papers including for the PLC Board
- Present findings to a wide range of senior stakeholders and influence decision-making
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across the Group in support of all of the above
- Ideally you will have experience of working n a top tier strategy/management consulting firm, arming you with a "consulting toolkit"
- Exceptional analytical skills, including proven skills in financial modelling and strategic evaluation
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong influencer who can work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence and poise in presenting to management and senior leaders
- Relentless focus on details, accuracy, and quality
- Intellectually curious, high energy and resilient
- Flexible and able to balance multiple projects / priorities
Should you have an interest in the role please apply directly with CV.