Duration - 3 months
Location - London office 2-3 days a week in the office - Hybrid
Rate: £550 - £650 a day Umbrella based on experience - Please note this role is inside IR35
Our client is in the retail sector and is looking for an experienced Strategy Analyst capable of providing top tier consultancy to join their Group Strategy Team.
As a Strategy Analyst you will contribute to formulating strategy across the organisation This is a key role supporting the overall transformation plan to drive shareholder value and provide relevant insights to help the business make the right decisions and address key challenges.
- Lead strategic analysis of important business challenges and opportunities to influence strategy development, including evaluation of existing business processes
- Develop solutions and action plans based on your strategic analysis, including evaluation of different solution options
- Develop financial models and business cases to support your analyses and enable data-driven decision-making
- Distil data, insights and information into clear and compelling written presentations / strategic papers including for the PLC Board
- Help develop presentations of findings to a wide range of senior stakeholders and influence decision-making
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across the Group in support of all of the above
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a top tier strategy/management consulting firm, arming you with a "consulting toolkit"
- Exceptional analytical skills, including proven skills in financial modelling and strategic evaluation
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work with with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence and poise in presenting to management and speaking with heads of departments to outline strategy solutions to issues
- Relentless focus on details, accuracy, and quality
- Intellectually curious, high energy and resilient
- Flexible and able to balance multiple projects / priorities
- Come from a background of providing top tier consultancy for or within a retail company
If you feel you are a good match for this position, please submit your CV.