Strategic Business Change Manager
£522.50 PAYE / £670.47 Umbrella
London - Canary Wharf (Currently remote move to hybrid model)
6 Month Contract
Do you have experience leading global business transformation or a change transformation project? Then this role is a brilliant opportunity. As a Strategic Business Change Manager, you will collaborate with the business on the need & nature of change to leverage the opportunities and manage the challenges in the industry. .You will be instrumental in helping and driving the business to come to well-reasoned decisions in matters of strategic, organisational, operational and technological investment. You will work with the Global Functions & external vendors to create, shape, deliver & embed sustainable change successfully.
In this role, you will:
- Influence and collaborate with stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes
- Work closely with and get support from global businesses and global functions to shape & deliver the change.
- Develop solutions and business operating models, submitting recommendations, and achieving buy-in form stakeholders
- You will adopt an agile and flexible approach to work. Ideally, you should have the ability to move between modes of thinking (e.g., strategic to analytical; board to drilldown).
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of highly complex and business critical change effort in accordance with existing industry best practices and methodologies, in the process establishing credibility for the Wholesale Transformation team
- Proactively monitor areas of concern and risks within the project / programme and provide recommendations to mitigate them to ensure SLAs of delivery are met
Qualifications / Experience:
- Proven experience with global change and transformation
- Experience with management and control of multiple complex global programmes / business transformation
- Extensive experience in an Agile environment
- Proven experience with stakeholders and senior management
- Experience in influencing and negotiation
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business, and our people. This is why HSBC Wholesale Transformation is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a health work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions.
If you think you are perfect for this role please don't delay, contact me on 0161 924 1380 / or