£13 per hour PAYE
5 Months (possibility of perm)
*FLT license essential*
My client is seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their busy Rugby based team. The successful candidate will hold a forklift truck licence as this is essential to the role. Applicants must also be comfortable with manual handling / lifting. Applicants must also have some basic engineering understanding in order to handle / pack client parts
Within the role of Warehouse Operative, you will receive goods inwards, ensure raw material and packaging storage and stock rotation are carried out safely, effectively and that health and safety standards are maintained & all relevant quality procedures are followed.
Job Duties :
- Move and stack materials
- Receive/process shipments
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Perform general warehouse duties to ensure swift running of day-to-day activity
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear
- Dismantling shelving and re locating where required.
Please submit your CV in the first instance.