Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain Specialist
Salary dependent on experience
A global leading Oil & Energy engineering company is looking to expand their sourcing and supply chain department within the North-West.
The role will play a crucial part in sourcing new vendors, managing existing vendors, negotiating contracts, and supporting the engineering function for the team in Barrow.
- Implement sourcing plans with the goal of assuring specified quality, required delivery times, and minimising the total cost of the products and services.
- Works closely with Sourcing Manager or Sourcing Leader to guarantee supply for all portfolios.
- Drive the parts and process qualification, in coordination with Supplier Quality teams.
- Build strong relationships with internal customers to meet defined objectives.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to continually reduce wasted time, money, and resources from assigned tasks.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers to meet specified quality, delivery and cost objectives. Evaluate current and prospective suppliers through supplier reviews, site visits and audits, in coordination with Supplier Quality teams, to assure supply capabilities, on-time delivery, quality and service.