Position: Software Engineer
Are you a skilled Software Engineer with a background in coding performance software, specifically working on simulations for physics based models? If you're ready to take your career to the next level and work alongside a team of extremely skilled people that can help you develop your craft, we want to hear from you.
As a Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for writing quality code to develop our clients advanced vehicle simulations. You will be familiar with mathematical modelling, numerical analysis and computational methods; does this sound like you? Click apply today.
About Our Client:
Our client is a world-leading F1 team with consecutive championships wins under their belt. They recognise the hard-work and dedication that goes into securing the win for their team, meaning everyone involved in their victory reaps the rewards.
- Pension: 3% employer - 5% employee
- Bonus: £11,000 (1st place in constructors), £6,000 (2nd), £2500 (3rd)
- Onsite subsidized Gym & Restaurant
- Discounts on the Team sponsors
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Developing and maintaining high-performance simulation software with advanced physical models, and simulation algorithms
- Improving performance, usability and efficiency of algorithms written in Modelica, Matlab and C/C++
- Continuously innovate the group technology and develop models and simulations further
- Being empowered to deliver on strategical projects and goals for the team in the field on modelling and simulation with a particular focus on simulation performance optimisation
- Must have a Computer Science, Engineering Degree or similar qualification
- Experience developing mathematical models and simulation algorithms
- Have an excellent grounding in engineering numerical analysis, computational methods and understanding of classical mechanics
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Software Engineer opportunity, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.