Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking to work with the global leader in hi-tech microscopy?
Do you want to work with a company that values its employees and promotes constant development?
Would you like to join one of the most highly respected international businesses in the world?
If your answer is YES to the above, then this is the opportunity for you.
This multi-national company is a world-leading pioneer of scientific optics with over 35,000 employees around the globe. Their ground-breaking research and technological progress are shaping the evolution of the optics and optoelectronic industries. They develop, produce, and distribute highly innovative solutions that are extending the horizon of the world of optics and associated areas.
They are looking for an experienced and motivated Software Engineer with substantial industry knowledge to join their team at their Cambourne site where they are developing cutting-edge microscopy solutions.
As a Software Engineer you will play an essential role in the product development process.
- Work on the company's next generation software product
- Work on a modern Windows 10 based platform
- Design and develop control software
What do you need to do the role?
- 3-5 years commercial software experience
- Windows Development (Windows 10)
- .NET 4+
- Azure DevOps
- Software Architecture
- Image processing
- Degree educated in a relevant computer/software discipline or equivalent experience
What else do you need to know?
- You will initially need to be on site 1-2 days a week in order to interact with the technical equipment
- Standard benefits include: Flexible working, 25 days paid holiday + Bank holidays, 8.5% company pension contribution, Bupa Healthcare, and more.