This multi-national company is a world-leading pioneer of scientific optics with over 35,000 employees around the globe. Their ground-breaking research and technological progress are shaping the evolution of the optics and optoelectronic industries. They develop, produce, and distribute highly innovative solutions that are extending the horizon of the world of optics and associated areas.
They are looking for an experienced and motivated Software Engineer with substantial industry knowledge to join their team at their Cambourne site where they are developing cutting-edge microscopy solutions.
The Software Engineer will play an essential role in the product development process.
- Work on the company's next generation software product
- Be working on a modern Windows 10 based platform
- Design and develop control software
What do you need to do the role?
- 3-5 years commercial software experience
- Windows Development (Windows 10)
- .NET 4+
- Azure DevOps
- Software Architecture
- Image processing
- Degree educated in a relevant computer/software discipline or equivalent experience
What else do I need to know?
- You will initially need to be on site 1-2 days a week in order to interact with the technical equipment