Site Team Operations Support
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Farnborough - Hybrid working - 3 days on site
Rate: £15 per hour - PAYE
Our client is looking for someone who is highly organised and personable to join their Site Operations Team. You will be dealing with multiple stakeholders within and outside of the business who are based on site.
You will be involved in and have a lot of autonomy in creating floor plans and setting up proxy groups for the site based on security levels and restrictions.
- Liaise with Site/Property Ops/Security to gain a full understanding of the current picture in relation to the Proxy groups at the site.
- Using floor plans of the site, propose and annotate on the floor plans the new proxy groups which take into account secure working environment, facility access controls and the wider groups at the site.
- Liaise with the facility managers/project managers/security to gain a list of individuals who must have access to the newly created areas
- Ensure our requirements are met and the Proxy groups are created
- Gain a clear picture of who is on site, where they are and any key associated risks with their activities i.e. fuel, lithium batteries etc
- Update the site floor plans to ensure they clearly reflect who is where - personnel and tenants.
- Update the system sheets to reflect the known risks - this will be in conjunction with Hampshire Fire Service and focus key risk areas.
- Assist the HoS with updating the tactical response area via creation of additional response cards.
- Other tasks as allocated to provide support to the Site Operations Team
- Pro active
- Strong IT skills
- A background in HSE would be advantageous
- Strong time management and coordination skills
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV in the first instance for review.