Mon to Fri
Up to £30,750 p/a
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Shipping & Receiving Controller to join an FTSE 250 International company specializing in components and sub-systems for the Aerospace, Defence and Energy markets.
Using your experience as a Shipping & Receiving Controller, you will undertake:
· Administer all imports, monitor Inward Processing Relief (IPR) requirements and maintain IPR database
· Provide data to regulatory Authorities as required
· Export and Shipping
· Produce shipping documentation and invoices for allocated products in accordance with customer instructions to target dates and with correct application of export licences
· Produce packaging labels and label shipments in accordance with customer specifications, tracking shipments and reply to customer queries
· Arrange transport as required communicating with carriers, customs and excise (re clearance) etc.
· Maintain shipping records, customer portals and liaise with authorities as necessary
· Allocation & Packing
· Monitor packing material requirements and order replenishments from the applicable supplier.
· Track items sent for off-site packing including calling in the packing company to collect goods for packing.
· Administer Plant to Plant transfers and stock movements including producing supporting documentation
· Monitor customer forms coordinating with Contracts to ensure that they are available when required Process customer returns ready for return to stock
· Provision of regular status and progress reports to management as requested
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilize your Shipping & Receiving Controller experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career in the aerospace sector. My Client provides full training and career development opportunities.
What do we require?
You will have a secondary certitifcate/high school diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
We would also like you to have:
- 2 years or more of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in Shipping and Receiving management processes and the ability to coordinate activities for a team
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise with changing situations
- Ability to solve typical problems by evaluating and selecting solutions from established options
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite