Shipping and Receiving Co-Ordinator
£15 Per Hour (PAYE)
6 Month Contract
- To process export shipping documentation, including Letters of Credit & Export Licences where applicable, and arrange shipment through freight forwarders in accordance with HM Revenue & Customs regulations and Customer requirements.
- To prepare quality documents for release of goods in accordance with CAA/FAA/EASA regulations.
- To maintain accurate export transaction files and logs and UK export licence files for record keeping and audit purposes.
- To liaise with Customer Support / Customer Account Administrators in reviewing customer purchase orders for export / shipping requirements in accordance with UK and foreign government export requirements.
- To maintain Business output plans with current product release statuses.
- To attend and lead team DLA meetings on a regular basis.
- To provide general support to supply chain management.
- To understand and be fully compliant with all relevant export controls and legislation and be fully conversant with the Meggitt Export Policy.
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
For more information please click APPLY NOW.