Role Title: SharePoint Engagement Specialist
Lenght: 6-month (confirmed till the end of the year with funding into 2022)
Pay rate: £300p/day PAYE
Location: Remote working opportunities until offices open, then this position will become a hybrid role.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has a strong understanding and experience of SharePoint, being able to design and set up a SharePoint site from scratch and work closely with the communications team to put content together in a user-friendly way for everyone in the organisation to be able to access with ease.
As an organisation they are looking to improve how they promote themselves internally to everyone within the business in a variety of ways such as promoting what the company has to offer, events, changes etc on the organisation's internal social media platform and grouping together of databases of relevant content to create more user-friendly experiences for all employees.
- Designing and producing SharePoint sites from scratch.
- Looking at content from the communications team from a user-based perspective to make information more accessible and easier to digest.
- Reviewing of video content, accessing if it can be shortened to produce a better user experience of content on offer.
- Working with content posted internally within the organisation to help them in their goal to improve how they promote the business internally.
- You will be responsible for putting content together in a user-friendly manner, reducing time spent to get to information, increasing accessibility and improving the appearance of how content is presented, and the SharePoint sites used to access this content.
- Will be continuously working to make content more streamlined, improving efficiency of SharePoint and working towards improving and maintaining user experiences of content available.
Required Experience and Desired Qualities
- Experienced in SharePoint - able to set up a SharePoint site from scratch
- Working alongside a communications team in some capacity
- Working with social media platforms - internal social media platforms would be highly desirable
- Experience of moving/merging multiple sites together, content, videos, information etc onto one SharePoint for a user-friendly experience
- You will have an intuitive mind set and will have the initiative to go after information that you may need to complete tasks
- Good communicator and able to speak with confidence with people across an organisation
Please submit your CV in the first instance.