Services Support Assistant - EMEA
Duration: 12 Month Contract initially, Potential for Permanent after contract
Location: Buckinghamshire, Chalfont - Hybrid
Rate: £12.82 - £15.38 PAYE
Our client is a multi-billion USD global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to help us improve access to life-changing therapies that transform human health. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, our client brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you'll feel right at home here. If you're flexible, curious and relentless, you'll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
At our client you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients.
The primary responsibility of this role is to work as a team and report to the Global Services EA and support the EMEA organization. Responsibilities will be broad and flexible in nature ranging from coordinating or leading special projects, arranging conferences, and supporting with different range of adhoc tasks.
- Proactively support internal customers by independently handling all assigned administrative duties and taking direction from and balancing the needs of a diverse team.
- Support / Schedule, plan and organize all logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings, training and events.
- Produce correspondence, presentations, meeting agendas, emails, etc. as directed.
- Maintain email distribution lists and organization charts.
- Working with EMEA team with PO's internally and for Customers.
- Process invoices/Pos for service tools, equipment, safety PPE and supplies
- Copying/distribution of training materials / meetings Services support.
- Manage the assignment, transfer and termination of the Fleet inventory.
- Purchase office supplies, business cards, etc.
- Manage registration for professional associations & tradeshows and processing of invoices.
- Order equipment for new hires (e.g., computer, phone, supplies, etc.) and ensure set up for Day 1.
- Manage the return of equipment (e.g., computer, phone, etc.) when employee leaves the company.
- Plan and organize all logistical details for Learning & Development's Onboarding and training classes.
- Drive team reporting for ethics, EH&S, process, and other non-technical training compliance
- Manage EMEA Service staff meeting agenda and action items - teams
- Develop and distribute reports, including POS quoting and sales rates, etc.
- Publish service newsletter for EMEA
- Publish monthly process documents and Newsletter for Opti-run Service Team.
- Services Intranet support - EMEA (Training provided)
- Adhoc support
- High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent.
- Experienced with PO systems
- Minimum 5 years executive administrative experience.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Outlook, Teams.
- Proactive team player who can adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrates strong multi-tasking capabilities with attention to detail.
- Helpful and resourceful.
If this role is of interest to you please do submit your CV for review.