6 month contract | Full time
£550 per day (via Umbrella - Inside IR35)
Our client, a leading provider in defense and aerospace solutions is currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Architect who is able to work across the company's service portfolio, helping to design the service delivery and management models that interface technical operations of managed service propositions into customers and key markets.
The purpose of this role is to design service integration and management solutions based on customer requirements and service deliverables. Solutions should include strategic alignment, capturing requirements or obligations and defining service solutions against these requirements. The role will also focus on development of interim and future operating models and service performance contract compliances.
- Contribute towards the design of service support integration and management solutions
- Assist with identifying requirements to fulfil opportunity qualification and design of tiered service propositions
- Engage and develop relationships with the stakeholders to ensure successful agreement, adoption and implementation of new services
- Ability to present to and influence key stakeholders with regards to service definitions and designs
- Produce scope of works, bid text and Service High Level Design documents to a high standard
- Support Service Transition in developing the overall technical and service solution and implementing into in life service
- ITIL v3 / v4 experience
- Understanding of the bid support cycle; understanding the requirements from the company's clients and how to deliver the project or product
- Experience developing service support plans
- Customer engagement experience at multiple levels
- Detailed knowledge of Service Delivery concepts and techniques
- Strong communication skills - the ability to interpret and produce documents and communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Adaptable and is able to work in an agile way to meet changing customer and market expectations
- Able to collaborate with others
- Ability to analyse data, information and has strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to the vacancy and we will be in touch to discuss suitability. We look forward to reviewing your CV!