Location - Germany
Are you a Senior Project Manager with extensive experience in large turnkey EPC projects? If you're looking to progress your career, contribute your experience and add value to one of Germany's leading renewable energy providers, apply today.
Do you want to make a valuable contribution towards the inevitable transition to renewable energies, providing leadership and direction in managing high-value, complex projects?
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have strong leadership skills, a result driven mindset and in-depth technical knowledge of best practices. Projects are focused on electrical substations in distribution systems up to 420kV. Does this sound like you?
· Responsible for overseeing the project and direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources.
· Uses judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems in areas of operational/product management, manufacturing, technology, or engineering
· Manage the entire project scope the risk and the opportunities and analyse customer requirements
· Responsible for all aspects of communication within the project and customer including reporting to management
· Ensure the team has right level of know-how and competency
· Comply with Quality procedures
· Demonstrate EHS leadership
· Significant experience in the Project Management & Turnkey Project Management
· Experience of managing multi?disciplinary teams with multiple interfaces and high project local content
· Management of projects with severe financial, technical, and commercial risk
· Experience of P&L objectives
· Certified by PMI or equivalent
· Ba/MSc -Engineer in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· Fluent German and English
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Senior Project Manager position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.