Senior Recruiter - Dutch Speaking
UK - Remote
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
We are looking for a Dutch Speaking Senior Recruiter to join us on a 6-month FTC, to support one of our valued and respected partners in the Energy industry. In this role you would play an integral part in supporting us develop our service offering into a Global business.
- Manage full-life-cycle recruitment processes including research, Including, but not limited to - Research, Sourcing, Candidate Assessment & Interview Management, Offer Recommendation, Negotiation & Acceptance.
- Manage Hiring Manager expectations and develop & adapt processes accordingly, working in a consultative way to support & implement forward thinking initiatives that will lead to quality hires.
- Utilise Data Analytics and Market Intelligence to drive talent acquisition decisions, recommendations, and consultation, as well as to provide predictive analysis from knowledge of market trends to the organisation on where we should invest from a recruitment perspective. E.g., Marketing.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or Inhouse or Agency Recruitment, demonstrating proficiency in streamlining and optimising recruitment processes.
- Expertise recruiting in Engineering or Technical domains, with an ability to identify & attract top talent within these sectors, with a track record in a customer-focused recruitment environment.
- Strong experience in full-life-cycle recruitment processes - Including, but not limited to - Research, Sourcing, Candidate Assessment & Interview Management, Offer Recommendation, Negotiation & Acceptance.
- Strong sourcing skillset, on Job Boards, LinkedIn & other channels, with a strategic mindset & the ability to adapt, develop & implement recruitment strategies aligned with overall business goals and objectives, allowing for effective pipeline building.
- Aware of key business trends related to employment, and how competitive the recruiting environment is, with an ability to utilise Market Intelligence to work consultatively with the client.
For immediate consideration for this position, please apply within.