We are delighted to be supporting one of the largest pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisations in the world.
Who we are looking for
We are on the lookout for a Senior Quality Analyst to provide testing, reporting and investigation laboratory activities within the new product transfer team.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinating and conducting testing of analytical samples
- Analysing complex data, introduce use of statistical tools
- Contributing to quality key performance indicators
- Deputising for the Team Leader when needed
The experience you'll bring
- A science degree / HND/ NVQ 4 or equivalent with at least 1-3 years working experience in a GMP environment
- Higher level of technical knowledge and expertise of quality control principles and systems in a GMP environment
- Computer-literate with experience in the use of Laboratory (LIMS, Data capture) and some Quality (Deviation, Change Control, CAPA support, Documentation) systems as well as an understanding of Statistical analysis packages and DMS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of global pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines and ability to support reviews
- A good understanding of analytical chemistry or microbiology, laboratory instrumentation and/or related information systems.