SC Cleared Senior Project Planning Engineer
Location: Bristol (optional remote working)
Contract Length: 6 months (inside IR35)
My client is seeking an experience Senior Project Planning Engineer to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will be involved in a new concept which seeks to develop a single source of maintenance information that enables rapid generation of advanced plans and bills of materials well in advanced of individual maintenance periods.
- Inform and influence the development method of operations, data model and it's content to maximise efficient maintenance period advanced planning.
- Work alongside the Advanced Planning team to using your engineering knowledge and experience, to resolve any ambiguities within these activities whilst ensuring that all work requirements are clearly defined and achievable
- Regular liaising with a variety of stakeholders to ensure accuracy and achievement of the required quality to satisfy our exacting customer.
- You will have an engineering qualification e.g degree or HNC/HND or demonstrable relevant experience
- At least 5 years' experience in engineering delivery and a
- Good knowledge of submarine or surface ship operations and maintenance activities.
Applicants must hold valid security clearance or be eligible to undergo the process.
To apply or to be considered for the role then please do forward your CV.