Senior Project Manager
Permanent, Bristol (Hybrid model WFH/Office)
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE + Bonus + Benefits
A world-leading defence technology company are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of projects in a diverse team. You will be working closely with the Programme Manager in a leadership role they will ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and consistency is developed across the business.
There is a diverse portfolio of programmes and projects you will have the opportunity to work on, ranging from highly classified intelligence, weaponry, maritime, aerospace, IT, national security, and communications programmes.
This opening gives you the chance to join a talented and dedicated team focusing on the build up of critical defence infrastructure and development projects. Due to the nature of the work the projects are stimulating and often challenging, working with a variety of internal and external stakeholder providing an excellent opportunity to build upon existing experience and leadership skills to further extend future career opportunities.
- Delivery of high value projects
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with programme managers and other key delivery partners
- Risk, Negotiation, HR and Conflict Management throughout the project lifecycle
- Maintenance of all appropriate reporting needs in support of project and programme delivery
- Application of governance requirements such as lifecycle, project and independent reviews.
- 3+ years' experience in Project Management
- Recognised Project Management qualification (APM, PRINCE2, Agile or similar)
- Strong experience of Stakeholder Management
- Experience in Defence, Aerospace, Engineering or other related sectors