Senior Project Manager
£50,000 + Benefits
Multiple Locations - Farnborough, Salisbury, Malvern
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a global defence company and lead a number of complex multi-million pound Infrastructure projects providing next generation capabilities (network, hardware and software). You will be delivering complex projects in an Agile environment and ensuring appropriate governance is maintained.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a track-record of delivering IT Infrastructure or Software based projects. You will have experience across all stages of the project lifecycle from project initiation through to delivery, able to manage resourcing requirements, budgets to agreed levels and oversee less experienced Project Managers.
You will have strong interpersonal skills, able to build long standing & trusted relationships with our clients whilst being able to react to the ever-changing demands on projects.
- Delivery of high value (c £5m per annum) complex projects
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with project customers, partners and suppliers.
- Delivery of the project outputs, to agreed baseline (customer satisfaction, time, cost, quality, cash and sales).
- Maintenance of forecasts (both financial and resource demand signal) for sales and delivery which reflects the up-to-date expectations for the work.
- Application of governance requirements (including lifecycle, project & independent reviews as appropriate) for foundation sales and delivery work.
If you're interested in this position please forward your CV and we will be in touch.