Role Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Remote - based out of Whiteley Hampshire. Happy to consider candidates who can work from Whiteley, Sheffield, Chester, or Edinburgh.
Duration: ASAP - 31st of May 2022
Rate: £460.00 PAYE / £590 Umbrella
Global Transformation Senior Project Managers plan, mobilise and direct projects of high complexity and scale from project definition to closure. They are responsible for the end-to-end planning and delivery of one or more projects proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, team, outcomes, and benefits. Projects can be standalone or form part of a programme.
They are responsible for deploying Global Transformation Project Management Framework and other Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks (BTF) within their project. They work closely with the Programme Manager to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours. Senior Project Managers will often play a people / team management role within the projects / programmes they work on.
As members of the Global Transformation management team, they may also have line or assignment management responsibility for a group of more junior resources i.e., Alongside project delivery responsibilities, the Senior Project Manager may have a line responsibility for a pool of Project Managers (people management, performance management, resource management and professional development).
- Experience with change programmes within risk & compliance
- Has experiencing interfacing with IT delivery teams
- Experience with MI analytics deliveries and running work groups
- Experience within Financial Services
- Management and control of change programme with ambitious goals and high change requirements
- Defining the approach and dealing with complex requirements and unique projects - often one-off initiatives
- Management of stakeholders and sponsors
- Achieving benefits (cost reduction, revenue increase, strategic goals) set out in the business case
- Managing complex teams and working with multiple delivery and business partner teams