Senior Project Engineer - GE Renewables
Hybrid Working Considered - office based in Stafford (West Midlands)
Salary: Negotiable dependant on suitability
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth's most abundant resources - the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water; delivering green electrons to power the world's biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products, grid solutions and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
The appropriate candidate will own project control activities on a global scale, and drive consistent functional specifications and processes for project(s) implementation. This will include activities that enable better understanding of customer impacts/approaches. The ultimate goal is to increase quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Working with the HVDC (high-voltage, direct current) Engineering Team
- Serving as the technical leader/manager to develop a scope of work and plan schedules
- Monitoring engineering activities for customer projects
- Providing technical leadership and interaction with proposal management, cost estimating, partners, customers, GE product engineering, sourcing and engineering sub-contractors
- Owning project control activity globally and driving consistent functional specifications and common global processes for project(s) implementation
- HVDC Experience - Protection control and DC/AC HV Substations
- Oil & Gas field experience
- Onsite commissioning experience
If this role sounds like you, apply today for immediate consideration!