Senior Project Controller
Location: Farnborough, Bristol. Portsmouth, Salisbury
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
We have multiple opportunities to various levels of seniority within project controls. Working within the defence industry across multiple domains, within a variety of exciting projects. Coming into the business will enable you to pursue a long-standing career within a science and technology company. You'll work across projects of varying complexity and will be working closely with the team to deliver all aspects of controls.
We can provide extensive career development opportunities and this is a chance for you to apply your project controls experience alongside training and development provided by us with the ideal candidate having an excellent attitude to learning & enthusiastic approach, with aspirations for a career and development within project controls and we.
- Monitoring and implementing of project design and improvement using project finances and reporting metrics.
- Day-to-day management and control of purchasing, planning, documentation, processing, scheduling, forecasting and reporting within various projects
- Introductory leadership skills leading to a range of small team leadership through task management, with eventual coaching and mentoring and/or Line Management if desired by the candidate
- Providing project support teams and other large and complex strategic programmes
Key Skills & Experience
You will need some experience in the following areas however the criteria is desirable but not essential;
- A degree of relevant certification would be highly desirable e.g:
- Any other relevant project controls qualifications/certifications
- management-based backgrounds with a methodological mind-set
- Good communication and attitude to learning