Senior Programme Manager - Business Systems
£85,000 - £100,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Hybrid Working
A market leading global Defence company are recruiting for a Senior Programme Manager to join the Digital Transformation Leadership Team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead on an exciting programme modernising the company's Business Systems Platform where you will play a key role in the development and implementation of the Digital Transformation Programme.
You will be accountable for the delivery of the Business Systems Programme within the overall Digital and Data Transformation Programme. Using a waterfall (MSP) based delivery methodology and drawing on agile principles where appropriate you will guide the delivery to completion and have a lasting impact on the business.
- Accountable for implementation of a new integrated Business Systems Platform, based on SAP S/4HANA (integrated to a range of other solutions such as EpicFlow and SAP SuccessFactors), and migration from legacy solutions.
- Accountable for implementing and handing over to the new service model across Business Services and jointly responsible for adoption of new ways of working with the Business Change Lead, Function Leads and Business Units.
- Shaping the strategic delivery method in line with QinetiQ best practice
- Programme level reporting, risk and issue management
- Programme delivery performance (metrics to be agreed)
- Financial management (estimating and forecast, plus inclusion of actuals to update cost to complete / earned value in collaboration with finance)
- Line management of project managers within the Business Systems Programme
- Programme management: Excellent knowledge of MSP and awareness of SAFe, Agile, DevOps, CI/CD methods for large and complex technology enabled business transformation programmes and service delivery
- Customer oriented: think like a business owner; deliver a digital change programme with our customers in mind focusing on 'Apple-like' user experience that is also secure
- Communications skills: excellent communications skills; ensuring two-way dialog and empathy to achieve group digital transformation objectives
- Stakeholder management: being able to identify and successfully engage key stakeholders as well as the target audience in group digital transformation activities.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience working at a similar level in a mixture of Commercial, Scale-up and Regulated/Government environments
- Proven track in successful delivery of large-scale technology and data enabled transformation programmes in global enterprises