Role: Senior Planning and Reporting Analyst
Duration: 3 Months
Rate: Up to £500 p/day Umbrella, Inside IR35
Location: Nottingham, Leicester, or Coventry as a site base + 2/3 days p/week remote
My client is seeking an experienced Planning and Reporting Analyst to join their team on a 3-month contract. The successful candidate will be assigned in Nottingham, Leicester or Coventry but can go on 2/3 days per week remote work once up to speed.
- Support the co-ordination and consolidation of all financial planning and reporting activities for the Residential and SME Business.
- Co-ordinate and consolidate planning and reporting activities for Residential and SME drawing transparency on business performance, risks, and opportunities.
- Work closely with the Finance Transformation team to drive optimisation and automation of processes.
- Develop cost centre management self-serve capabilities into the operational business.
- Own and design the financial framework (GL/Cost Centre/Profit Centre) to enable simplicity of planning and reporting activities.
- Bright, highly numerate, and able to simplify complexity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of solving complex business problems
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with often changing demands and ambiguity
- Previous planning and reporting experience
- Professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA etc) beneficial
Please submit your CV in the first instance.